Why Turn to Jaguar Freeport for Jaguar Service?
Looking for certified Jaguar Service in Long Island or Staten Island? Come to Jaguar Freeport for routine maintenance and major repairs. Our Jaguar Service Center will get your Jaguar vehicle in top shape while you receive the ultimate luxury treatment. Schedule your next service appointment online!
Reasons to Choose Jaguar Freeport for Certified Jaguar Service
Whether you are outfitting your ride with genuine Jaguar accessories, getting a routine oil change, or coming in from Huntington for a certified Jaguar repair, the Jaguar Freeport customer service team is here to see to your every need. Some of the benefits of choosing our Jaguar Service Center include:
- A climate-controlled service drive-through so you and your Jaguar are protected from the elements.
- A premium waiting area with luxe furnishings to make yourself comfortable. Grab a fresh coffee or continental breakfast and log in to the free and secure wi-fi to get some work done or catch up on your favorite show while you wait.
- Jaguar-certified technicians know Jaguar models inside and out, so they can quickly perform routine fixes and catch any issues before they become problematic.
- Genuine Jaguar parts are made specifically for your model, so when anything needs replacing you will get the best of the best and keep your vehicle up to Jaguar standards.
- Jaguar Freeport has won the Pride of Jaguar award multiple times over the years and will continue to strive for excellence in products, service, customer advocacy, and shopping experience.
- The Jaguar EliteCare Advantage at Jaguar Freeport means you can enjoy 5-year/60,000 miles best-in-class coverage, 24/7 roadside assistance, complimentary scheduled service, and more!
- Rotating service specials and parts specials make it easier than ever to keep your Jaguar in the best shape while going easy on your wallet.
Rely on Jaguar Freeport for Your Service Needs
Whether you are in New York, Rockville Centre, or beyond, turn to Jaguar Freeport for top-notch auto repair and maintenance. We aim to serve the community and help you with all your luxury vehicle needs. Check out our Jaguar service tips below!
Learn More at Jaguar Freeport
Before getting into the process of how to change your brake pads, we are going to want to make sure that our brake pads actually need changing. While this can differ case by case, usually, you should change your brake pads about every 50,000 miles. When getting your inspection done, you will be told whether…
Before you can start changing a tire, you’re going to want to make sure that you have some essential items including: a spare tire, a lug wrench, a jack, and an owner’s manual. Once you realize you have a flat tired, you are going to want to make sure you have a safe location where…
One of the most often overlooked aspects of routine vehicle maintenance is changing your spark plugs. Many Long Island drivers may not even know how often to change spark plugs, or what the warning signs may be as their spark plugs age. Spark plugs should typically be changed every 30,000 miles however this can vary from…