When to Change the Oil in My Jaguar?
Making sure to keep up with routine maintenance like oil changes is important to the health of your Jaguar vehicle. If you aren’t sure when to schedule your next oil change, Jaguar Freeport is here to help you find out when the best time to make your next appointment is.
The standard recommendation for changing the oil in your Jaguar is 16,000 miles or every 12 months, whichever comes first. However, it’s always a good idea to check what the interval is for your specific Jaguar model in the owner’s manual.
A few other factors that can affect how often you need to change your oil include:
- Driving in sport mode
- Off-road driving
- Heavy towing
- Racing your Jaguar vehicle
Which Oil is Best For My Jaguar?
There are a few types of oil that are each suited for different engines. Depending on which Jaguar model you have, low or high mileage, there is a specific oil that will fit your vehicle’s needs best.
- Conventional Oil- Built for most light duty vehicles and available in different viscosities
- Synthetic Oil- Built to last longer and and function better in low and high temperatures, best for a high-tech powerful engine
- Synthetic Blends- Mixes of synthetic and organic oils and crafted to handle higher temperatures, good for engines that undergo more stress
- High Mileage- Higher viscosity, good for dealing with older cars
Jaguar Oil Change Service Near Me
If you suspect that it’s time to have the oil changed in your Jaguar vehicle, schedule a service appointment with us at Jaguar Freeport. Our certified technicians at our service center can help you decide which oil is best for your Jaguar depending on what model you have.
If you have any questions or would like more information about when to have the oil changed in your Jaguar vehicle feel free to contact us online today!