Jaguar Battery Replacement Service in Freeport
Your Jaguar battery is one of the most crucial components of your vehicle. If you have taken your battery to be checked and it needs to be replaced, come to our Jaguar Freeport service center. Our team of certified Jaguar technicians have done countless battery replacements and will have you back on the Freeport area roads as soon as possible.
Signs Your Jaguar Battery Needs to be Replaced
Batteries usually have a lifespan of three to five years, depending on the environment of the battery and the type of driving you do. Sometimes it’s hard to determine when your battery needs to be changed, here are some signs you should look for so you know when your Jaguar battery needs to be replaced.
- Having to jump start your Jaguar multiple times in recent months
- Slow or sluggish starts
- Damage to your battery case
- Low battery fluid levels, or a fluid leak beneath the vehicle
- The check battery light is on
How Do You Extend Your Jaguar Battery’s Life?
Eventually the battery in your Jaguar will need to be replaced, but there are ways to help extend the lifespan of your Jaguar battery. Our service technicians at Jaguar Freeport have recommended the following ways to extend your battery life.
- Turn your car on regularly and don’t let your sit for too long
- Take fewer short trips that drain your battery without allowing time to recharge
- Don’t turn on your headlights or electronics when your engine is off
- Park in shaded areas so your Jaguar battery won’t overheat
- Test your battery and look for a reading of 12.7 or above
Come to Jaguar Freeport for Your Next Jaguar Battery Replacement
When your Jaguar battery needs to be replaced be sure to schedule an appointment with us at Jaguar Freeport.
If you have any questions for our Jaguar service department, please contact us online. We look forward to getting you back behind the wheel of your Jaguar and enjoying everything it has to offer!