The 2015 Jaguar XF Price And Trim Options
Freeport drivers rejoice: Jaguar’s sleek XF midsize luxury sedan has been updated for 2015 with some new and exciting features. It now comes in 8 different trim levels, each offering something different to the driver. Let’s take a closer look at all your options and the resulting 2015 Jaguar XF price for each.
The standard and “normal” hardware found on the 2015 XF is anything but boring. The 2015 Jaguar XF employs an 8-speed transmission with Sequential Shift, making accelerations and downshifts imperceptibly smooth. This transmission is controlled by Jaguar’s JaguarDrive Selector knob, which rotates to shift between drive, reverse, park, etc. Other features include keyless entry, a 12-speaker sound system, 7-inch color touchscreen display, and more, all standard. Let’s take a look at the individual trims.
- XF 2.0T Premium: This trim level houses a 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder Jaguar engine that delivers 240 hp and 251 lb-ft of torque and an EPA estimated 30 mpg. This build starts at $50,175.
- XF 3.0 Portfolio: The XF Portfolio kicks it up a notch, with a V6 engine that cranks out 332 lb-ft of torque with direct injection and twin Variable Camshaft Timing to utilize every bit. The Portfolio starts at $57,175.
- XF 3.0 Sport: The Sport trim offers alternate exterior styling, including a Sport front bumper, side sills, and a rear spoiler to go with the all-black grille and window surrounds. The Sport also starts at $57,175.
- XF 3.0 AWD: This option pairs the 340 hp 3.0L V6 to all-wheel drive. Active power-transfer technology adapts to the road, giving you better traction in poor conditions and sporty agility in fair ones, and starts at $59,875.
- XF 3.0 AWD Sport: The 2015 Jaguar XF 3.0 AWD Sport gives you the style of the Sport trim with the performance of powerful AWD technology. This trim starts at $59,875
- XF 5.0 Supercharged: The 5.0 Supercharged edition features a V8 engine that generates a whopping 470 hp and 424 lb-ft of torque. With a top speed of 155 mph and a 0 to 60 time of 4.9 seconds, this XF offers a refined and exhilarating ride, starting at $70,875.
- XFR: This trim pulls out all the stops, with 510 hp from its V8 engine and unique body styling to capture the thrill of the drive. Starts at $83,550.
- XFR-S: The V8 offers 550 hp, and is flanked by a carbon fiber rear diffuser and aerodynamic side sills. Increased lateral body stiffness and a modified suspension help handle the precision available to the XFR-S driver. This beast starts at $99,000.
Try Them All at Jaguar of Great Neck!
Interested? Of course you are! Now see how the handle on the road. The 2015 Jaguar XF price is pretty friendly for a luxury sedan, so we doubt these machines will last long on our lots. Come visit us today and change the way you drive forever!