Experience Cutting-Edge Technology with the 2017 Jaguar XF
The 2017 Jaguar XF puts a stunning selection of first-class technologies at your fingertips. From semi-autonomous driver assistance features to upper-level sound systems and in-vehicle Wi-Fi, you’ll find that the XF has been equipped with almost everything you could ask for.
The XF naturally benefits from a string of high-end features that Jaguar have developed specifically for use within their own high-end models. These InControl technologies include:
- InControl Touch Pro: Use a high-resolution 10.2-inch touchscreen and customizable 12.3-inch TFT instrument cluster to take note of vital system data or control everything from Bluetooth calling to satellite navigation.
- InControl Remote: Use the InControl Remote function to sync smartphone with the XF and access your vehicle from afar. That means being able to do everything from remotely locking and unlocking to doors to starting the engine to make sure the cabin is at a comfortable temperature by the time you get inside.
- InControl Wi-Fi: The high-power antenna in the XF creates a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot that can be connected to with up to eight different devices at once.
Driver Assistance Technologies
The 2017 Jaguar XF commits to the latest driver assistance technologies. One rung below a fully-autonomous drive, these features augment your awareness and help to prevent collisions from occurring.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Maintains a preset speed while keeping a safe gap between your XF and the vehicle ahead.
- Surround View Camera: Creates a virtual 360-degree bird’s-eye view of your XF and the surrounding area, perfect for parking in packed areas like New York City and Uniondale.
- Lane Keep Assist: Cautions you if you deviate from your chosen lane without signaling.
- Blind-Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert: Provides alerts if a vehicle enters your blind-spot zone or approaches from either side as you reverse.
- Forward Collision Mitigation with Automatic Emergency Braking: Scans for possible frontal collisions, alerts you if one becomes imminent, then automatically applies the brakes if you fail to react.
The cabin of the 2017 Jaguar XF will strike you as something special from the second you get inside. Once you enter, you’ll notice that the ignition button has started pulsing a deep and evocative red; press it, and the rotary shift dial rises from the center console. As you begin to drive, turn on the available Head-Up Display, which uses laser technology to project a range of important information, from navigation to Traffic Sign Recognition data, onto the windshield
If you’d like to just sit back and relax, activate the optional Meridian surround sound system. With 17 speakers and 825-watts of power, it can be trusted to immerse you in concert-level sound.
Find Out More About the 2017 Jaguar XF by Visiting Jaguar Freeport Today
The 2017 Jaguar XF extends top-tier technology across your whole driving experience. And you can take one out for a spin by visiting Jaguar Freeport. You’ll find us just a ten-minute drive south from the center of Uniondale.