The Jaguar XF Sportbrake Will Be Sold in the United States in 2017
At the recent Paris Auto Show, Jaguar made headlines by releasing a single photograph of a disguised prototype XF wagon which they announced will be coming to the U.S. It’s exciting news since previous wagon models only debuted in Europe, and it was unexpected that the XF Sportbrake would make it to America. Details released also tell us that the official launch will come at next year’s auto show, when it will also go on sale to the general public. Keep reading to learn more about the capabilities and features that are anticipated with the new Jaguar XF Sportbrake.
The North American CEO for Jaguar, Joe Eberhardt, confirmed that the Jaguar XF Sportbrake will be powered by one of the engines in the new Ingenium family. This lineup of innovative engines includes both gas- and diesel-powered 2L four-cylinders. In addition, there’s been rumors that Jaguar will also soon produce a 3L straight-six and a V8 engine. We can only hope that both of these will be options on the upcoming XF Sportbrake as well as the Jaguar advanced all-wheel drive system and 8-speed automatic transmission.
It’s highly likely that the Jaguar XF Sportbrake will carry over some of the already outstanding features that can be found on the 2017 Jaguar XF, including:
- Signature J-Blade LED daytime running lights
- F-TYPE-inspired, LED taillights.
- Push-Button Start
- Leather interior with carbon fiber or wood veneer finishes
- Stop/Start technology and smart regenerative charging
- Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system with pinch-to-zoom functionality
- 8-inch or 10.2-inch touchscreen
- InControl Remote™ which allows you to track journeys, remotely lock/unlock your car, and remotely start the engine to heat or cool the cabin
The Jaguar XF Sportbrake is Coming Soon to Brooklyn and Uniondale
While the 2017 Jaguar XF is already available for our Brooklyn and Uniondale customers, the XF Sportbrake will be coming soon and we can’t wait. For more information about either the XF or XF Sportbrake, just pop by our dealership just off the Meadowbrook State Parkway in Freeport or give us a call at (516) 771-9700. We hope to see you soon!