2017 Jaguar XE Standard Features
Find the Luxury Amenities You’re Looking for Among the 2017 Jaguar XE Standard Features
If you’re in the market for a luxury sport sedan, the 2017 Jaguar XE offers the standard features you want at a remarkably affordable price. If you thought a high-end vehicle was out of your reach, it’s time to think again.
Four Premium Models
The 2017 XE lineup includes the following trim levels and prices:
- Jaguar XE: Pricing begins at $34,900 MSRP
- Jaguar XE Premium: Pricing begins at $37,500 MSRP
- Jaguar XE Prestige: Pricing begins at $41,400 MSRP
- Jaguar XE R-SPORT: Pricing begins at $46,500
In the XE base model, drivers can choose between a 240 hp turbo gasoline engine and a 180 hp turbo diesel engine. Key features of this model include available all-wheel drive, 17-inch alloy wheels, Intelligent Stop/Start technology, All Surface Progress Control, a Jaguar Sound System, halogen headlights with daytime running lights, HD Radio, Jaguar InControl Protect & Remote, a power tilt-and-slide glass moonroof, and 10-by-10-way adjustable front seats with eight-by-eight-way electric movement.
The XE Premium trim includes the same key features found in the XE model, adding an available 340 hp supercharged V6 gasoline engine. Key features include:
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Memory settings for the driver’s seat and exterior mirror
- Rearview camera
- 11-speaker Meridian 380W sound system
- HomeLink garage door opener
- Auto-dimming and power-folding exterior door mirrors
- 40/20/40-split rear folding seat
The XE Prestige model includes the features found in the XE Premium, adding amenities like 19-inch alloy wheels, Taurus leather seats with contrast stitching, heated fronted seats and a heated steering wheel, Jaguar InControl Apps, a four-way adjustable front seat with power lumbar support, an adjustable power steering column, interior mood lighting, keyless entry, and navigation.
The XE R-SPORT trim includes the key features found in the XE Prestige and further adds a choice between rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive. Amenities found in the XE Prestige include:
- Taurus leather Sports seats with contrast stitching
- An “R-SPORT” body kit
- Metal door sill finishers and a multi-function steering wheel with “R-SPORT” branding
- Adaptive Xenon headlamps with LED signature daytime running lights and intelligent high beams
- Lane Keep Assist and Driver Condition Monitoring
- Blind Spot Monitor with Closing Vehicle Sensing
- Reverse Traffic Detection
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Front and rear parking aids
- A three-month complimentary subscription to SiriusXM Satellite Radio
Experience XE Luxury
Drivers can learn more about the elegant, feature-rich 2017 Jaguar XE at Jaguar Freeport. Come in or contact us today!