2017 Jaguar XE Powertrains and MPG
Performance Incarnate: Experience the 2017 Jaguar XE Powertrains and MPG Ratings
The 2017 Jaguar XE powertrains have been designed by the finest minds and crafted by the finest engineers, resulting in leading performance and stunning MPG ratings. Brooklyn and Uniondale drivers will find themselves able to move from stately cruise to exhilarating engagement with just a touch of the gas pedal.
The luxury sedan segment has become plagued by models that offer well-fitted interiors but fail to deliver a prestigious sense of performance. With rivals faltering when it comes to sharpness of handling and raw power, the 2017 Jaguar XE reigns unchallenged with three captivating engines.
Brooklyn and Uniondale drivers will be able to select from the following options:
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder Turbocharged Engine: Drawn from Jaguar’s vaunted Ingenium engine range, the standard turbo four lays down up to 240 hp alongside 251 lb-ft of torque. It is crafted from aluminum to reduce weight, and it comes fully loaded with advanced technologies to enhance agility and driving dynamics.
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder Turbocharged Diesel: This new-generation Ingenium engine is able to put drivers in command of up to 180 hp and a colossal 318 lb-ft of torque. Diesel power results in outstanding mileage ratings and minimal maintenance requirements.
- 3.0L Supercharged V6: A legend of the F-TYPE range, this potent powerhouse employs a twin vortex supercharger mounted in the “V” of the engine to help maintain compact dimensions while still putting up to 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque at your disposal.
The 2017 Jaguar XE accepts no substitutions when it comes to power delivery. Each model and engine class is married to a state-of-the-art ZF 8-speed automatic transmission. Multiple gear maps allow for optimal performance and efficiency, with shifts coming through quickly and seamlessly while automatically adapting to suit your driving style. Paddle shifters come standard to let drivers take advantage of manual gear selection when they find they’d rather exercise full control over their ride.
Efficiency scores come in at:
- Up to 21 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway with the 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder and rear-wheel drive.
- Up to 21 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway with the supercharged V6 and rear-wheel drive.
- Up to 20 mpg in the city and 29 on the highway with the supercharged V6 and all-wheel drive.
Mileage ratings for the diesel have not yet been released, but Brooklyn and Uniondale drivers can expect them to surpass the already-competitive ratings of the Jaguar XE’s gas engines.
The 2017 Jaguar XE Powertrains and MPG Ratings Deliver Above and Beyond the Competition
Few luxury sedans can match the styling and indulgence of the 2017 Jaguar XE, and its powertrains and mpg ratings elevate it further. To find out more, just contact Jaguar Freeport today.