Jaguar F-TYPE Performance
When the 2018 Jaguar F-TYPE moves, you know it. That’s because this new model comes with plenty of solid performance features. For starters, you have your pick of three different types of engines: a 2.0L four-cylinder turbocharged Ingenium engine; a 3.0L V6 engine; and the 5.0L V8 engine. In addition, you’ll also experience impressive handling, including All Wheel Drive with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics and Carbon Ceramic Matrix Brakes. Couple all this together, and you’ll experience a ride you’ll remember.
When it comes to Jaguar F-TYPE performance, most Brooklyn drivers are more concerned with what type of engine to put inside their model. With this one, you’ll have your choice of great ones:
- 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine provides 296 hp
- 3.0L supercharged V6 engine gives drivers a choice of 340 hp or 380 hp
- 5.0L V8 engine offers 550 hp and 502 lb-ft of torque, or the SVR model will generate 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque
Aside from engine power, the Jaguar F-TYPE stands out in Uniondale because of its other performance features:
- Lightweight aluminum construction lets this model seamlessly move through the roads
- All Wheel Drive gives you complete handling no matter what road or weather condition you may be driving in
- Sophisticated Driveline Dynamics provides a fluidic movement for better control and agility
- Carbon Ceramic Matrix Brakes provide better braking when you need it most
Explore Your Jaguar at Jaguar of Freeport
Choosing the 2018 Jaguar F-TYPE is a great choice, and finding the one that’s right for you means visiting Jaguar of Freeport, located at 146 W Sunrise Highway in Freeport, NY, to see our inventory. If you’d like to find out more about this model’s performance, Jaguar safety, or the interior features, contact us at (516) 771-9700 today.