The Boundless Interior Capacity of the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE
Like any Jaguar nameplate, the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE carries a high standard of interior luxury, but the vehicle also boasts an exceptional capacity for cargo carrying. With high ground clearance and outstanding off-road abilities, the 2017 F-PACE is a clear favorite among drivers who need a luxury SUV that can handle itself as deftly across backcountry trails as it does across the roads of Brooklyn and Uniondale, and that leading capability is complemented by intense practicality. Learn more about its capabilities before heading to Jaguar Freeport for a test drive.
Best-in-Class Cargo Space
There’s just no escaping the fact that the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE delivers one of the most expansive cabins in the segment. In fact, you’ll have up to a Best-in-Class cargo capacity of 33.5 cubic feet behind the rear seats.
Thanks to a 40/20/20 split-folding rear row, you can lower the rear seats in several different ways. Whether you want to drop just one seat to slide in a kayak or surfboard without losing the ability to carry four passengers or lower the entire row to create up to 63.5 cubic feet of cargo space, the F-PACE is ready and waiting.
Just check out how those specs compare against the vehicle’s competitors:
- 2017 Porsche Macan: Provides just 17.1 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats and 53.0 cubic feet behind the front seats.
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC: Provides just 20.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats and 56.6 cubic feet behind the front seats.
- 2017 Acura RDX: Provides just 26.1 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats and 61.3 cubic feet behind the front seats.
If you’re worried about passenger comfort being sacrificed in order to accommodate cargo behind the rear seats, rest assured that such worries are groundless. There’s still an inviting amount of legroom, and the rear row can even recline at the touch of a button for added comfort.
Convenient Loading and Unloading
The Jaguar F-PACE clearly boasts the kind of cavernous capacity that’s rare within even the SUV segment, and it doubles down on the convenience that entails by offering several handy features, including:
- Reversible Loadspace Floor: When you need to throw in some muddy mountain bikes or hiking boots, use the easy-clean, rubberized surface. When you want your cargo area to feel a little more upscale, just flip to the carpeted other side.
- Gesture Tailgate: Loading larger bits and pieces can be tough, so the latest F-PACE makes things easier. With the key fob about your person, all you need to do is pass your foot under one the vehicle’s rear flanks to have the tailgate open or close automatically.
Take a Look Inside the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE at Jaguar Freeport
It’s hard to properly understand the peerless capacity of the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE until you’ve seen it for yourself, and you can do just that by visiting the showroom here at Jaguar Freeport. Alternatively, feel free to contact one of our team members directly for further information.