Safety Features of the 2018 Jaguar E-Pace
When it comes to the safety of drivers, the 2018 Jaguar E-Pace steps it up with features like:
- Emergency Braking
- When a potential collision is detected, the brakes will be applied and visual and audible alerts will be given.
- Cruise control and speed limiter
- Pre-set your speed and let the E-Pace worry about the rest. With vehicle detecting monitors, you won’t need to touch the acceleration pedal to adjust.
- Driver condition monitor
- This technology senses when you’re feeling drowsy and sends you alerts when you might need a break.
- Front and rear parking aids
- The front and rear bumper sensors help to guide you into tight spots and alert you when you’re nearing an object.
Another feature added to the E-Pace is the Lane Keep Assist.
Lane Keep Assist can detect when the vehicle starts to drift and helps to gently steer it back into its lane.
Experience the Safety of the Jaguar E-Pace!
Contact us at Heritage Jaguar of Freeport to schedule a test drive, compare the E-PACE to the F-PACE, or learn more about our financing options and our car buying process. Our friendly staff look forward to helping you find the vehicle that’s right for you and your family.
More from Jaguar Freeport
If you are getting into vehicle hunting, you might not be familiar with the difference between a coupe and a convertible. While both of these types of vehicles have many similarities, such as their size and design, they are very different. The main difference between a coupe and a convertible is the fact that convertibles…
Before getting into the process of how to change your brake pads, we are going to want to make sure that our brake pads actually need changing. While this can differ case by case, usually, you should change your brake pads about every 50,000 miles. When getting your inspection done, you will be told whether…
Luxury sports cars are well known for their performance, aesthetic appeal, and the power with which they command on the road. Buyers of these vehicles tend to have a keen eye for appreciating the intricacies of design and the technological effort involved in creating these masterpieces. We will be comparing two luxury sports cars, the…