2017 Jaguar XE vs 2017 Infiniti Q50
2017 Jaguar XE
2017 Infiniti Q50
The 2017 Jaguar XE and the 2017 Infiniti Q50 often stand shoulder to shoulder in the esteem of discerning drivers, with high-end performance and upscale luxury defining each. That said, the Jag manages to pull discernibly ahead after even the briefest of competitive comparisons. Here’s a quick overview of how these two top of the line sedans stack up against each other.
Efficiency and Performance
The 2017 Jaguar XE offers drivers a choice of three separate powerhouse engines, with options including:
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder Turbo: Generates up to 240-hp and 251 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder Turbocharged Diesel: Generates up to 180-hp and 318 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 3.0L Supercharged V6: Generates up to 340-hp and 332 lb.-ft. of torque.
The 2017 Infiniti Q50 also delivers a range of available power options, but no diesel variant is available; mileage will peak at just 23 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway with the Q50 vs a decidedly superior 32 mpg city and 42 mpg highway with the Jaguar XE.
The Jaguar can even supply an innovative Configurable Dynamics system, which allows drivers to fine-tune the engine, steering, gearshift, and suspension characteristics to meet the needs of their current drive. Whether you’re crossing the Brooklyn Bridge into the city or cruising upstate, the XE is simply a thrill a drive.
Interior Space and Features
The cabin of the 2017 Jaguar XE leaves very little room for improvement, with a luxurious level of technology, space, and style. In fact, it makes the 2017 Infiniti Q50 appear cramped and crowded in contrast, with only 13.5 cubic feet of cargo space to the XE’s generous 15.9. Whether you want to toss your golf clubs in the trunk or pack a few suitcases, you’ll find yourself with far more room to play with when you drive the Jaguar XE.
You’ll also benefit from several high-end technologies that Infiniti have not seen fit to offer with the Q50, including:
- InControl Wi-Fi: Use the vehicle’s high-power antenna to create a fast and reliable 3G Wi-Fi hotspot that can sync with multiple devices and provide a flawless connection to the web.
- 10.2-Touchscreen: The Jaguar InControl Touch Pro system is perfect for controlling your driving environment, and it makes the Q50’s available 8-inch screen seem dated in comparison.
- Driver Condition Monitor: Driver inputs are analyzed to detect any lapses in concentration. Should one be perceived, the vehicle will suggest a break and slightly shaking the steering wheel.
The 2017 Jaguar XE Proves Superior to the 2017 Infiniti Q50
The 2017 Infiniti Q50 is a stunning vehicle, but it still can’t come close to matching the 2017 Jaguar XE. To find out more, come down to Heritage Jaguar of Freeport today. You’ll find us just a ten-minute drive south from the center of Uniondale.