2017 Jaguar XE vs. 2017 Audi A3
The 2017 Audi A3 isn’t even out of the gate yet, and it’s already fallen behind the beloved 2017 Jaguar XE in the minds of Brooklyn and Uniondale drivers. The luxury sport sedan class is a notoriously competitive one, especially with two European giants like Jaguar and Audi going head to head, but you ultimately deserve the best, and it’s the Jaguar XE that fills that role. Keep reading to see for yourself how the 2017 Jaguar XE and the 2017 Audi A3 compare side by side.
Power and Performance
Jaguar and Audi both maintain reputations for delivering a fusion of exhilarating performance and first-class features, but you’ll find that the 2017 Jaguar XE fulfills that promise far more comprehensibly than the 2017 Audi A3. That’s obvious enough after just a cursory comparison of their engines.
The Jaguar offers:
- 2.0L Turbocharged Four-Cylinder: Makes up to 240 hp and 251 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0L Turbodiesel Four-Cylinder: Makes up to 180 hp and 318 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.0L Supercharged V6: Makes up to 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque.
The 2017 Audi A3 offers only a single 2.0L TFSI turbo four-cylinder. That means a lower output as standard and no freedom to choose between either a gasoline or diesel powerhouse.
The 2017 Jaguar XE offers one of the most finely crafted interiors to come out of Europe this year. From fittings to features, you’ll find yourself experiencing one of the finest interiors around. In fact, that will start from the moment you get inside. The start button will start to pulse vividly; at your touch, the engine will come to life and the rotary gear selector will rise up from within the central console.
It’s these kind of heady theatrics that separates a Jaguar from rivals like the 2017 Audi A3, but practicality is never left by the wayside. The Jaguar XE’s wheelbase was recently extended, resulting in superior legroom and up to 15.9 cubic feet or storage space in the trunk.
Comfort and Convenience Features
When you’ve settled into your 2017 Jaguar XE and taken to the open road, you’ll be ready to start experimenting with some of the following high-end features:
- Heads-Up Display: Vital driving information is projected right onto your windshield, keeping data in your line of sight without making you take your eyes from the road.
- Meridian Audio: With 825 watts of power, 17 speakers, and advanced signal processing technology, your Meridian sound system is capable of replicating concert-level entertainment.
- Surround System Camera: Five cameras located around the XE come together to create a 360-degree bird’s-eye view of the area around it, so maneuvering will feel effortless.
The 2017 Jaguar XE is a Peerless Luxury Sports Sedan
The Audi A3 can’t quite measure up to the new Jaguar XE, which is available now in Brooklyn and Uniondale. To arrange a test drive or find out more, just contact Jaguar Freeport today.