2017 Jaguar XE vs. 2017 Audi A4
When two luxury models like the 2017 Jaguar XE and the 2017 Audi A4 are pitted head to head, it’s not uncommon for Brooklyn and Uniondale drivers to have some concerns over which one is truly the superior vehicle. Beyond all the advertising and fevered anticipation, all you really need is a quick comparison to pick out the right model to fit your needs, so that’s exactly what we’ve created. Keep reading to see how the 2017 Jaguar XE and the 2017 Audi A4 compare side by side.
Power and Performance
Stepping down on the gas pedal of the 2017 Audi A4 enlivens the vehicle with up to an impressive 252 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque. The result is responsive acceleration and capable cruising, but the A4 is never going to electrify like the 2017 Jaguar XE.
While the Audi A4 is happy to meet your expectations, the Jaguar XE is ready to exceed them with three available powerhouse engines:
- 2.0L Turbocharged Four-Cylinder: Makes up to 240 hp and 251 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0L Turbodiesel Four-Cylinder: Makes up to 180 hp and a staggering 318 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.0L Supercharged V6: Makes up to a jolting 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque.
Compared to the Jaguar XE, the Audi A4’s lack of six-cylinder power and an available diesel engine really starts to demonstrate the vehicle’s weaknesses. The A4 leaves the sport out of sport sedan, while the 2017 Jaguar XE engages with drivers on a deep and visceral level.
Features and Technologies
The Jaguar XE is able to present Brooklyn and Uniondale drivers with a stunning selection of comfort and convenience amenities. One of the first things that you’ll notice when you slip inside the luxurious interior is the InControl touchscreen system, which lets you exert effortless control over in-car functions.
That’s a Jaguar-Exclusive system that naturally won’t make an appearance in the 2017 Audi A4. Here are a few further features that didn’t make the cut for Audi:
- Meridian Audio: This state-of-the-art 825-watt surround sound system uses 17 speakers and advanced signal processing to deliver sharp reproduction and a thrilling audio experience.
- InControl Wi-Fi: Staying connected to the web is crucial in the modern world, whether you need to return a client email or connect on social media. The Jaguar XE’s available hot-spot allows you to keep in touch without draining your smartphone’s battery or data plan.
- Optional Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR): Advanced sensing technologies are used to read speed limit and no passing signs as you move along the road. That information is then relayed to your instrument panel, so you won’t need to keep turning your head to the side of the road to pick such data up.
The 2017 Jaguar XE Moves Above and Beyond the 2017 Audi A4
It’s easy to view the 2017 Jaguar XE and 2017 Audi A4 as staying neck and neck, but a closer comparison shows the Jaguar XE pulling ahead in every way that matters to Brooklyn and Uniondale drivers. If you’d like to find out more, feel free to contact Jaguar Freeport today.