2023 Jaguar E-Pace Trim Comparison
Have you been on the hunt for a stylish, luxury SUV that’s packed with the latest features? If so, your search wouldn’t be complete without checking out the 2023 Jaguar E-Pace. Luckily, Jaguar Freeport is here to break down some of the highlighted features you can expect to see in the upcoming model year.
Jaguar has narrowed the E-Pace trim levels down to one for the 2023 model year. The E-Pace SE is equipped with a 2.0L P250 i4 engine that gets up to 246 horsepower. It also gets up to 269 lb-feet of torque and has an available towing capacity of up to 3,968 lbs.
There are plenty of exterior, interior, technology, and safety features in the E-Pace SE that include but are not limited to the following:
- Premium LED Headlights
- Auto High Beam Assist
- Heated, electric, power fold door mirrors with approach lights and auto-dimming driver side
Interior and Seating
- Split Leather Steering Wheel with Satin Chrome Gearshift Paddles
- Metal Treadplates with “Jaguar” Script
- 12-way driver memory heated electric front seats with 2-way manual headrests
- Ebony DuoLeather seats with Ebony/Ebony interior
- 11.4” Touchscreen
- Pivi Pro including Connected Navigation Pro
- Wireless Device Charging
- Meridian™ Sound System
- Rear View Camera
- Emergency Braking
- Lane Keep Assist
- Front and Rear Parking Aid
Shop the 2023 Jaguar E-Pace in Freeport
When you’re ready to test drive the 2023 Jaguar E-Pace visit us at Jaguar Freeport. If you prefer to do your shopping online we encourage you to check out Jaguar Freeport FastPass where you can purchase your new car 100% online. By choosing to shop with us in store or online you’ll be receiving the Freeport Advantage which includes benefits like 27/7 rescue towing, VIP pickup/delivery for scheduled maintenance, and more!
If you have any questions or would like more information about the 2023 Jaguar E-Pace don’t hesitate to contact us online today!