2020 Jaguar XE MPG Ratings
The Jaguar XE has been newly redesigned for 2020 and it will be available soon at Jaguar Freeport near Staten Island, with up to 25 city mpg and 34 highway mpg ratings. Explore the 2020 Jaguar XE mpg ratings, engine options, and fuel-saving technologies to learn more, then our current inventory of Jaguar XE models for sale and for lease at Jaguar Freeport.
2020 Jaguar XE Fuel Economy and Engine Specs
Drivers will be able to choose from two trim levels on the 2020 model: the Jaguar XE S and the Jaguar XE R-Dynamic S. No matter which configuration you choose, you’ll have an eight-speed automatic transmission and a 16.6-gallon fuel tank. The XE S has a 247 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, and the R-Dynamic S has a 296 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, which will slightly affect the fuel economy:
2020 Jaguar XE S – Standard with rear-wheel drive, available to upgrade to all-wheel drive
- EPA-estimated 25/34 city/highway mpg with rear-wheel drive
- EPA-estimated 24/34 city/highway mpg with all-wheel drive
- Top speed of 120 mph, accelerating from 0-60 mph in 6.2 seconds
- 247 hp @ 5,500 rpm, 269 lb-ft of torque @ 1,300 rpm
2020 Jaguar XE R-Dynamic S – Offered with all-wheel drive only
- EPA-estimated 22/30 city/highway mpg with all-wheel drive
- Top speed of 120 mph, accelerating from 0-60 mph in 5.4 seconds
- 296 hp @ 5,500 rpm, 295 lb-ft of torque @ 1,500 rpm
2020 Jaguar XE Fuel-Efficient Features
With the new design of the 2020 XE, you’ll be able to enjoy plenty of fuel-efficient features:
- Lightweight Aluminum Architecture — The light aluminum frame of this Jaguar sedan helps to reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. This material also lends itself to quick response and acceleration, while still being durable.
- Aerodynamic Design — The very shape of the 2020 XE lends itself to smarter fuel-consumption. It has a wider lower stance for improved aerodynamics, with a drag coefficient as low as Cd0.27.
- JaguarDrive Control™ — You have the ability to select your preferred driving mode when out on the Staten Island roads, including a fuel-efficient Eco mode.
- Cruise Control and Speed Limiter — These two standard features work together. You can set a maximum vehicle speed to avoid unnecessary gas-guzzling and reduce the amount of energy-consuming braking and accelerating.
Explore Jaguar Sedans in Freeport
Contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer for the latest news on the 2020 Jaguar XE model, our if you don’t want to wait for it to come out, you can schedule a test drive today near Huntington to experience the XE performance in person!
Learn More at Jaguar Freeport
Before you can start changing a tire, you’re going to want to make sure that you have some essential items including: a spare tire, a lug wrench, a jack, and an owner’s manual. Once you realize you have a flat tired, you are going to want to make sure you have a safe location where…
The 2020 Jaguar I-PACE is the first all-electric car from Jaguar. It is the product of years of innovation to combine Jaguar’s commitment to sustainability and their commitment to bring their customers luxury and refinement. This attention to detail and years of research can be seen in the vehicle’s interior and high-tech features. Learn more…
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE is the first compact SUV from Jaguar. It is the product of years of innovation to combine streamlined aesthetics with impeccable driving capabilities. This attention to detail can be seen in the vehicle’s interior and high tech features. Learn more about the 2020 Jaguar E-PACE today! 2020 Jaguar E-PACE Interior The…