2020 Jaguar XE MPG Ratings
The Jaguar XE has been newly redesigned for 2020 and it will be available soon at Jaguar Freeport near Staten Island, with up to 25 city mpg and 34 highway mpg ratings. Explore the 2020 Jaguar XE mpg ratings, engine options, and fuel-saving technologies to learn more, then our current inventory of Jaguar XE models for sale and for lease at Jaguar Freeport.
2020 Jaguar XE Fuel Economy and Engine Specs
Drivers will be able to choose from two trim levels on the 2020 model: the Jaguar XE S and the Jaguar XE R-Dynamic S. No matter which configuration you choose, you’ll have an eight-speed automatic transmission and a 16.6-gallon fuel tank. The XE S has a 247 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, and the R-Dynamic S has a 296 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, which will slightly affect the fuel economy:
2020 Jaguar XE S – Standard with rear-wheel drive, available to upgrade to all-wheel drive
- EPA-estimated 25/34 city/highway mpg with rear-wheel drive
- EPA-estimated 24/34 city/highway mpg with all-wheel drive
- Top speed of 120 mph, accelerating from 0-60 mph in 6.2 seconds
- 247 hp @ 5,500 rpm, 269 lb-ft of torque @ 1,300 rpm
2020 Jaguar XE R-Dynamic S – Offered with all-wheel drive only
- EPA-estimated 22/30 city/highway mpg with all-wheel drive
- Top speed of 120 mph, accelerating from 0-60 mph in 5.4 seconds
- 296 hp @ 5,500 rpm, 295 lb-ft of torque @ 1,500 rpm
2020 Jaguar XE Fuel-Efficient Features
With the new design of the 2020 XE, you’ll be able to enjoy plenty of fuel-efficient features:
- Lightweight Aluminum Architecture — The light aluminum frame of this Jaguar sedan helps to reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. This material also lends itself to quick response and acceleration, while still being durable.
- Aerodynamic Design — The very shape of the 2020 XE lends itself to smarter fuel-consumption. It has a wider lower stance for improved aerodynamics, with a drag coefficient as low as Cd0.27.
- JaguarDrive Control™ — You have the ability to select your preferred driving mode when out on the Staten Island roads, including a fuel-efficient Eco mode.
- Cruise Control and Speed Limiter — These two standard features work together. You can set a maximum vehicle speed to avoid unnecessary gas-guzzling and reduce the amount of energy-consuming braking and accelerating.
Explore Jaguar Sedans in Freeport
Contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer for the latest news on the 2020 Jaguar XE model, our if you don’t want to wait for it to come out, you can schedule a test drive today near Huntington to experience the XE performance in person!
Learn More at Jaguar Freeport
If you are getting into vehicle hunting, you might not be familiar with the difference between a coupe and a convertible. While both of these types of vehicles have many similarities, such as their size and design, they are very different. The main difference between a coupe and a convertible is the fact that convertibles…
Before getting into the process of how to change your brake pads, we are going to want to make sure that our brake pads actually need changing. While this can differ case by case, usually, you should change your brake pads about every 50,000 miles. When getting your inspection done, you will be told whether…
Luxury sports cars are well known for their performance, aesthetic appeal, and the power with which they command on the road. Buyers of these vehicles tend to have a keen eye for appreciating the intricacies of design and the technological effort involved in creating these masterpieces. We will be comparing two luxury sports cars, the…