2020 Jaguar F-PACE Towing
If you are in Long Island searching for a luxury SUV that oozes style and power, while also delivering respectable towing power, the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE is it, with a maximum towing capacity of 5,291 pounds. Learn more about Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity, engine options, and towing features at Jaguar Freeport, the find a Jaguar F-PACE for sale in Freeport to get started on your next adventure.
How Much Can the Jaguar F-PACE Tow?
No matter which Jaguar F-PACE trim level or configuration you choose, the F-PACE max towing of 5,291 pounds remains the same. You will also get standard all-wheel drive for plenty of traction, and an eight-speed automatic transmission with smooth shifting no matter which engine option you want for your Staten Island drives:
- 247 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine — 269 lb-ft of torque, 5,420 pounds gross vehicle weight
- 296 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine — 295 lb-ft of torque, 5,420 pounds gross vehicle weight
- 380 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine — 332 lb-ft of torque, 5,510 pounds gross vehicle weight
- 550 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine — 502 lb-ft of torque, 5,620 pounds gross vehicle weight
Jaguar F-PACE Towing Features
There is a wide range of innovative performance technologies and safety features included on the latest Jaguar F-PACE, which will make hitching and towing easier and increase your peace of mind on Freeport roads:
- Tow Assist and Hitch Assist — displays projected lines on rearview camera display for guidance when hitching and reversing your trailer
- Standard Trailer Stability Assist — detects when trailer sway is starting, and using Dynamic Stability Control, gradually reduces vehicle speed to regain control
- Standard Torque Vectoring by Braking — delivers independent braking when going around curves to maximize stability and cornering
- Adaptive Dynamics — adjusts the dampers to match road conditions and driving style for optimum balance
- All Surface Progress Control — maintains speed and control in low-traction conditions
- Intelligent Driveline Dynamics — improves handling and reduces understeer
- Driver-Assistance features — including 360° surround camera, blind-spot assist, high-speed emergency braking, adaptive cruise control with steering assist, and more
Jaguar F-PACE Towing Accessories
On all F-PACE trims you can add on the genuine Jaguar accessories you’ll need for towing, and starting on the F-PACE Premium trim, you can opt for a factory-installed tow hitch receiver for $665, which is at a lower cost than the available port-installed tow hitch receiver.
- Tow Strap – $102
- Towing System – Rear Undertray – $82.25
- Tow Hitch – $332
- Towing Module – $555
- Towing Receiver – $925
With 2020 F-PACE towing, a trailer allows you to supplement the 63.5 cubic feet of F-PACE cargo room, but you can also increase your carrying power with accessories like roof boxes, bike racks, and more.
Experience the 2020 F-PACE at Jaguar Freeport
If you want to explore this luxury SUV further, you can experience the F-PACE interior, safety features, and technology in person by scheduling a test drive at Jaguar Freeport. When you are ready to take this model home, browse our Jaguar F-PACE for sale and for lease in Freeport.
Learn More at Jaguar Freeport
All trim levels of the 2021 Jaguar F-Pace have the Express Open and Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st And 2nd Row Sunroof with a Power Sunshade come standard. As the spring is fast approaching, so is warmer weather and our Merrick area Jaguar F-Pace drivers can take full advantage of this excellent sunroof. Enjoy…
In the past twenty or so years, our society has become increasingly concerned about the state of our planet. With the environmentalism movement gaining speed and the climate rapidly changing, it is essential that we use the technology available to us to help in any way we can. Jaguar is a company that understands that…
A major yet understated decision that needs to be made once a person has decided that they need a vehicle is whether they are going to lease or buy that vehicle. These two options both have their respective strengths and weaknesses and it is essential that one appropriately weights the pros and cons of each…