2020 Jaguar F-PACE Interior
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE not only offers dynamic handling a sleek modern exterior, but the interior also has plenty in store for Long Island drivers. Explore the Jaguar F-PACE interior capacity and interior features below, and find out more reasons to take this model home to Jaguar Freeport, your local authorized Jaguar retailer.
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Dimensions
The largest of the Jaguar SUVs offers F-PACE seating for five and a standard 40/20/40 split-folding second-row seats so you can accommodate more cargo when out running errands or getting ready for a trip. Explore Jaguar F-PACE cargo space and more F-PACE dimensions below.
- Cargo Space (Rear Seats Up / Down): 33.5 cubic feet / 63.5 cubic feet of cargo space
- Head Room (1st Row/2nd Row): 37.8 inches / 37.5 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st Row/2nd Row): 57.7 inches / 55.8 inches
- Legroom (1st Row/2nd Row): 40.3 inches / 37.2 inches
Jaguar F-PACE Features
When you ride in the Jaguar F-PACE, the finely-crafted interior offers plenty of amenities and comforts to improve your experience around Staten Island. The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE base trim level comes standard with the following:
Comfort & Convenience
- Dual-zone climate control with rear passenger air vents
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror and rearview camera with parking assist
- 10-way electric front seats with available driver memory and front seat lumbar
- Sliding panoramic roof
- Soft grain leather steering wheel
- Satin Chrome touchscreen surround, Gloss Black trim finisher
- Ambient interior lighting and Illuminated metal treadplates with Jaguar script
Versatile features and storage make your drives easier, including the 40/20/40 split-folding second-row seats, a powered tailgate, center console storage, overhead console storage, and additional power sockets. If you want to upgrade your luxuries in the Jaguar F-PACE, take a look at these options:
- A heated steering wheel, heated and cooled front seats, grained leather upholstery, performance leather seats, four-zone climate control, and additional safety features.
Jaguar F-PACE Cabin Technology
When you need to stay more connected and entertained on the Huntington roads, Jaguar F-PACE comes with advanced infotainment technologies:
- Meridian™ Sound System: Standard 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System or available 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System.
- InControl Touch Pro™: Touch Pro™ is standard, and includes a 10-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, voice control, and Remote & Protect.
- Optional InControl™ Apps: InControl Apps™ connects to your compatible smartphone, so you can control your favorite apps from the central touchscreen.
- Optional Head-Up Display: With the optional Head-Up Display, you can view speed alerts and navigation directions right on your windshield.
Test Drive an F-PACE in Freeport!
Experience the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE interior from the driver’s seat at Jaguar Freeport! Contact us to schedule a test drive near New York and Rockville Centre. While you’re here, be sure to ask about our black Jaguar F-PACE models, as well as F-PACE lease offers.
Learn More at Jaguar Freeport
Schedule Service Our Jaguar Freeport service center is here to help you repair or replace your Jaguar headlights. A headlamp burnout is inevitable as systems age over time, and since you need your headlights to safely operate your vehicle, it’s important to stay on top of your Jaguar maintenance schedule and service intervals. Refer to…
Schedule Service Your brakes are, without a doubt, one of the most essential parts of your vehicle, and our Jaguar Freeport service center is here to provide some insight on when you should replace an important component of your Jaguar brakes. If you’ve already gotten your brakes inspected and still hear squeaking under your foot,…
Schedule Service Clean airflow is essential to your driving experience, and our Jaguar Freeport service center is here to provide some insight on when it’s time to change your Jaguar air filter. Our service center on Long Island recommends replacing your car’s cabin air filter and engine air filter every 12,000 to 15,000 miles, or…