2017 Jaguar XE Engine Rundown Reveals Powerful Options
Experience prime power in the 2017 Jaguar XE engine lineup.
This luxurious sport sedan family features three engine options for drivers to choose from:
- 240 hp turbocharged gasoline engine
- 180 hp turbocharged diesel engine
- Available 340 hp supercharged V6 gasoline engine
The new Jaguar XE lineup includes four models:
- Jaguar XE, with MSRP beginning at $34,900
- Jaguar XE Premium, with MSRP beginning at $37,500
- Jaguar XE Prestige, with MSRP beginning at $41,400
- Jaguar XE R-Sport, with MSRP beginning at $46,500
Thrumming under the hood of the XE model is an option of the 2.0L, 240 hp 4-cylinder turbocharged gasoline engine or the 2.0L, 180 hp turbocharged diesel engine in AWD or RWD.
Powering the XE Premium is a choice of the 2.0L, 240 hp 4-cylinder turbo gas engine; the 2.0L, 180 hp 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine in RWD or AWD; or the 3.0L, 340 hp supercharged V6 engine in RWD or AWD.
Beneath the hood of the XE Prestige is a choice of the 2.0L, 240 hp 4-cylinder turbo gas engine; the 2.0L, 180 hp 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine in RWD or AWD; or the 3.0L, 340 hp supercharged V6 engine in RWD or AWD.
Finally, roaring beneath the hood of the XE R-Sport is an option of the 2.0L, 180 hp 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine in RWD or AWD or the 3.0-liter, 340 hp supercharged V6 engine in RWD or AWD.
In addition to plentiful power choices beneath the hood, Jaguar XE drivers will also enjoy supreme technology and comfort amenities in their new XE, including:
- 10-by-10-way front seats with eight-by-eight-way electric movement
- Four-way front seat power lumbar support
- Driver seat and exterior mirror memory
- Rearview camera
- Jaguar InControl Protect and Remote
- Jaguar Sound System
- HD Radio
- Electric tilt and slide glass moonroof
- Meridian 380-watt sound system with 11 speakers
- HomeLink garage door opener
- Auto-dimming and power-folding exterior door mirrors
- 40/20/40-split rear folding seat
- Taurus leather seats with contrast stitching
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated front seats
- Jaguar InControl Apps
- Power steering column adjustment
- Interior mood lighting
- Keyless entry
- Navigation (SD Card)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio with three-month complimentary subscription
Experience the Power Firsthand
The highly anticipated 2017 Jaguar XE will be released in the United States in 2016. To be among the first to drive away in this powerhouse luxury sedan, keep in touch with Jaguar Freeport.
While you’re waiting for the XE to hit the market, explore and test drive other high-style vehicles currently available from Jaguar. Contact us or visit our state-of-the-art showroom today.